March 7, 2020
Decisions Under Fire & Residential Search, Angola Fire Department
Trine University’s Fabiani Theatre, 720 Thunder Dr. Angola, Indiana 46703
Course fee $60/person.
Includes breakfast, lunch, and class certificate.
Register by February 8, 2020
Gary Fire Dept., Lt. Ron Smith: "Decisions Under Fire"
FDNY, Bob Pressler: "Residential Search"
No refunds after February 1, 2020
If a Firefighter can’t attend, another Firefighter can take their place.
Contact Hillary Cope
download complete info
May 27-29, 2020
The 44th Annual Convention, PFFUI
Crowne Plaza Hotel-Indianapolis Downtown Union Station, 123 W. Louisiana Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- The registration fee is $30.00 before April 24, 2020 or $50.00 after, per registrant (delegate, alternate, or guest).
- On-site registration May 26-27 8:00 a.m. prior to the start of the Convention at 9:00 a.m.
- The cutoff date to remember is April 24, 2020. You should make your hotel reservations, return your credentials, and forward any resolutions your Local wishes to introduce by this date.
- If your resolution is not received by this date you will need to bring 175 copies and ask the delegation’s approval for introduction as a ‘late’ resolution.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org any resolutions you wish to introduce, even intended late ones.
- Individuals are encouraged to register early and use the PAC Contribution Option of paying the registration fee by personal check or online via: https://www.paypal.me/inffpac as a voluntary contribution to benefit the Indiana Firefighters PAC.
A block of rooms is available with rates from $129.00 per night. Reservations should be made by April 24, 2020. Click the following link to make a reservation online: Professional Firefighters Union of Indiana or call to make a reservation at (317) 631-2221
All Locals must have their per capita tax paid through the month prior to convention to be entitled to representation at the convention. *Nominations and elections of the offices of President, Vice-President, Secretary-Treasurer, six (6) District Vice-Presidents, and four (4) Regional Trustees shall take place in accordance with the provisions of the PFFUI Constitution and By-Laws. It is important that your Local be represented at the convention.
Please contact Mike Pinkham email@example.com if you have any questions.
Download Delegate Voting Strengths
Download your Local’s credentials and complete Convention information: